DESCRIPTION

Rozhen Residential Park is a gated, controlled access complex located in Tolstoy, a 10-minute walk from the city center, with convenient transport links to and from the city center and the outskirts of the city.

For the construction of the complex is a separate plot of 17,500 square meters, of which only 30% will be built, and the remaining 70% – turned into a spacious garden with many trees, flowers, alleys, recreation and play areas. The complex offers a great opportunity to build a cozy home in a mini-society with a better standard of living. Rozhen Residential Park unites 8 buildings with 339 apartments, 64 underground garages and over 150 outdoor parking spaces. In the eighth, the last building of the complex, a separate shopping area is provided to serve the needs of the residents of the complex.

The project was implemented by the company BELSTROY JSC, which was founded in 2005 as a single-member joint-stock company with a main activity of investment in construction and real estate.

The current status of the construction activities carried out in it can be found in the News section.

NEWS

BUILDING 8
Building 8 was granted a usage permit.
BUILDING 4
According to the current schedule, the construction work for Building 4 will be completed by the end of 2018. 30% of the homes in it have already been sold.
BUILDING 5
On March 24, 2017, Building 5 was granted a usage permit.

ADVANTAGES

QUALITY

excellent quality of the offered properties at attractive prices

LOCATION

close to the city center

SECURITY

controlled access

PARK

SPATIAL PARK

PARKING

underground and outdoor parking

COMFORT

good condition of the existing infrastructure

TRANSPORT

convenient transport links to and from the city center and the outskirts

SHOPS

adjacent shopping area

LOCATION

Residential Park Rozhen is located between Nadezhda Overpass and Ilientsi Shopping Center, near the Central Station and 10 minutes from the Central Department Store. It is located between two boulevards – Rozhen to the west and Ilienskoye Shosse to the east. They provide good transport communication both to the city center and to its periphery (buses 83, 85, 86, 87 and 108, trams 11 and 12, metro station on Maria Louisa Blvd.). The future extension of the second metro diameter envisages the construction of a metro station near the entrance of Rozhen Residential Park.

Performance

The construction of the buildings in the Rozhen Residential Park is monolithic, with ceramic bricks and external thermal insulation.

Finishing works in the apartments include:

  • Plaster plaster walls and ceilings
  • Cement floors
  • Terraces with frost-resistant non-slip granite tiles and metal powder-coated railings
  • Bathrooms and toilets with walls with lime plaster, ceilings – concrete, floor – cement
  • Entrance doors, 5-chamber PVC joinery with double glazing

The common parts of the residential buildings are luxurious:

  • Flooring – polished granite
  • Railings – aluminum with strings and handle
  • Walls and ceilings – gypsum plaster, fine putty and latex
  • Mounted luminaires, switches and panels in common areas
  • On the stairways – aluminum doors with vending machines

The Construction

The construction is monolithic, with ceramic bricks Porotherm of the Austrian company Wienerberger, with external thermal and noise insulation and internal thermal insulation on all concrete walls.

The Buildings

The buildings in the Rozhen Residential Park have luxurious finishing works on the corridors and common areas - granite tiles in the corridors and stairs, external thermal, hydro and noise insulation, central heating, silent elevators with luxurious cabins.

HOUSE PURCHASE

Choose your home in one of our condominiums according to your personal preferences and needs regarding:

TYPE

with 1, 2 or 3 rooms

FLOOR

from 1st to 10th

AREA

from 47 to 120 square meters

EXPOSURE

south, southeast, southwest, northeast, northwest

BROCHURES

Building 8

PDF

Download the document
Download

Parking spaces - scheme

PDF

Download the document
Download

Buildings 1 - 7

PDF

Download the document
Download

Contact

Belstroy JSC

  • 1220 Sofia
  • +359 2 8131012
  • +359 887 214765
  • belstroy@nexton.bg
  • Iliyansko Shose Blvd. № 3
Close Menu
×
×

Cart